National RTAP eLearning is the portal to online training for rural and tribal transit operators and state program managers. This learning management system (LMS) allows learners to take self-guided, online courses and allows managers to obtain reports to document employee training. Courses available include the following, though more will be added over time:
- Substance Abuse Awareness Training (NEW!)
- START Online - Safety Training and Rural Transit
- Top Shops: Emergency Management in Vehicle Maintenance Facilities
- 2 the Point Training
- Emergency Procedures for Rural Transit Drivers
- Problem Passengers, Challenging Situations
- Title VI Program Requirements for FTA Grantees
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guidance
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
Managers: To register and get your learning team set up, first read the Team Admin Getting Started Guide and then submit the Agency Request form in the toolbar above.
Transit Employees: Before you register, contact your manager to see if your agency has been set up as a learning team in the LMS. You will need an Access Code from your manager to be put in the correct team, but learners can also register independently.