National RTAP eLearning is a portal to online training for rural and tribal transit operators and state program managers. Learners can take self-guided courses and access other materials, and managers can obtain reports to document employee training. Current courses include:
- Substance Abuse Awareness Training (NEW!)
- START Online - Safety Training and Rural Transit
- Top Shops: Emergency Management in Vehicle Maintenance Facilities
- 2 the Point Training
- Emergency Procedures for Rural Transit Drivers
- Problem Passengers, Challenging Situations
- Title VI Program Requirements for FTA Grantees
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guidance
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
Managers: To register and set up your learning team, first read the Team Admin Getting Started Guide and then submit the Agency Request form in the toolbar above.
Transit Employees: Before you register, contact your manager to see if your agency has been set up as a learning team. You will need an Access Code from your manager to be put in the correct team, however learners can also register independently.