National RTAP eLearning is a portal to online training for rural and tribal transit operators and state program managers. Learners can take self-guided courses and access other materials, and managers can obtain reports to document employee training. Current courses include:
- Substance Abuse Awareness Training
- START Online - Safety Training and Rural Transit
- Top Shops: Emergency Management in Vehicle Maintenance Facilities
- 2 the Point Training
- Emergency Procedures for Rural Transit Drivers
- Problem Passengers, Challenging Situations
- Title VI Program Requirements for FTA Grantees
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guidance
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
- FTA 101: An Introduction to the Federal Transit Administration
To set up your learning team, read the Team Admin Getting Started Guide
and then submit the Agency Request form in the toolbar above.
Before you register, ask your manager if your agency has been set up as a learning team. You will need an Access Code from your manager to be put in the correct team, however learners can also register independently.
Questions? Email email@example.com.